#AprilTTRPGMaker 29 and 30

Let's finish off those last few April posts, now that we're almost a week into May.

29: Your Community


There are massive communities of gamers on G+ and Facebook, often orbiting "big name gamers", or some particular gaming product. I tried doing that with some of the games I've written, but nothing ever caught on. I feel like I drift through numerous other people's communities, but certainly don't feel like I have any communities of my own.

30: Top Tips and Advice

If I had any of those worth listening to, I'd probably be one of those "big name gamers". Even if I didn't have any of these worth listening to, if I was a "big name gamer" people would hang off my every utterance and treat it like gospel even if it was a load of crap.

I'm probably not in the best of moods to be to fishing off these questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)